Stock Up On Vitamins Now At Walgreens: 10% Off Coupon!
We really don’t need to get vitamins often (maybe every 3 months?), but when we do we definitely stock up! And right now Walgreens has an offer that we are taking advantage of. I thought I’d share the deal with you as well in case you were getting low on your supplements.
WHAT I TAKE:
I am not an expert on vitamins, but my doctor has always said that what I am taking is good for me. My vitamin of choice? Women’s One A Day.
About: Women’s One a Day is a complete multivitamin with more of what matters to women. Bone strength and breast health are not just issues for older women. You can start to lose bone mass** as early as your 30’s and you need to monitor your breast health as early as possible. This is a complete multivitamin specially formulated for leading health needs of women. It contains high levels of calcium to promote strong bones and vitamin D to support breast health.
And right now, you can buy one, get one 50% off! Plus an additional 10% off. Plus get Free Shipping on an order of $25 or more.
WHAT MY KIDS TAKE:
As for my kiddos, they take Flintstones vitamins as that is what was recommended by our pediatrician.
About Flintstones Complete Children’s Multivitamin, with 20 essential nutrients your child needs to:
Support healthy brain function with choline, a nutrient found in nature in breast milk and cauliflower
Build strong bones and teeth with Calcium, Vitamin D, Phosphorus, and Magnesium
Support healthy eyes with Vitamin A, C and E
Support the immune system with Vitamin C, E, Beta-Carotene, Zinc, and Iron
8 fun character shapes: Pebbles, Fred, Bamm Bamm, Barney, Wilma, Dino, Betty and great Gazoo
Child resistant cap
#1 pediatricians’ choice for children’s chewable vitamins
Just $14.99 for 150. Plus Buy one, Get one for 50% off!
And, get FREE SHIPPING for orders over $25! You can’t get any better than that!
What vitamins do you take?
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017