NO BAKE Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
When I get a sweet tooth, I want something and I want it now. BUT, I don’t always want to pick up a candy bar from the store or an ice cream bar from the freezer. I want something homemade and quick!
My go to treat? My No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter cookies recipe.
All you need are a few ingredients, about 10-15 minutes prep time and a little helper to help you scoop the dough onto the wax paper!
They don’t take long to harden, but if I want to accelerate that, I throw them in the freezer for a few minutes so I can sink my teeth into them. So good!
- Boost Your Baby’s Immune System, Ease Tummy Trouble With #UpSpring - March 12, 2017
- Pot of Gold Crafts for Kids - March 9, 2017
- Being a Stepmom to a Teenage Girl - March 3, 2017
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017