NO BAKE Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
When I get a sweet tooth, I want something and I want it now. BUT, I don’t always want to pick up a candy bar from the store or an ice cream bar from the freezer. I want something homemade and quick!
My go to treat? My No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter cookies recipe.
All you need are a few ingredients, about 10-15 minutes prep time and a little helper to help you scoop the dough onto the wax paper!
They don’t take long to harden, but if I want to accelerate that, I throw them in the freezer for a few minutes so I can sink my teeth into them. So good!
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: ArcKit For Your Little Builder - December 20, 2016
- The Hidden Moving Costs Nobody Tells You About - December 18, 2016
- HOLIDAY DEALS: Zootopia and Miles From Tomorrowland Bundles on TOMY.com - December 10, 2016
- Christmas Trees On Parade - December 9, 2016
- Best Holiday Styles Ideas for Teen/Tween Boys - December 8, 2016
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016