NO BAKE Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
When I get a sweet tooth, I want something and I want it now. BUT, I don’t always want to pick up a candy bar from the store or an ice cream bar from the freezer. I want something homemade and quick!
My go to treat? My No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter cookies recipe.
All you need are a few ingredients, about 10-15 minutes prep time and a little helper to help you scoop the dough onto the wax paper!
They don’t take long to harden, but if I want to accelerate that, I throw them in the freezer for a few minutes so I can sink my teeth into them. So good!
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016
- Daylight Saving Time: How To Adjust To The Change - November 4, 2016
- Spooktacular Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - October 29, 2016
- Tips for Studying While Raising Young Kids - October 28, 2016
- Healthy Halloween Snacks and Treats - October 22, 2016