NO BAKE Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
When I get a sweet tooth, I want something and I want it now. BUT, I don’t always want to pick up a candy bar from the store or an ice cream bar from the freezer. I want something homemade and quick!
My go to treat? My No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter cookies recipe.
All you need are a few ingredients, about 10-15 minutes prep time and a little helper to help you scoop the dough onto the wax paper!
They don’t take long to harden, but if I want to accelerate that, I throw them in the freezer for a few minutes so I can sink my teeth into them. So good!
- Camping Safety Tips You Need to Know - April 24, 2017
- Choosing the Best Summer Camp for Your Child - April 17, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in the United States - April 13, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Boys - April 9, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Girls - April 8, 2017
- Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids - April 7, 2017
- Why Women Love Vintage And Antique Jewelry - April 3, 2017
- How to Burn Calories While on Vacation - April 1, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For - April 1, 2017
- COUPON ALERT: Save $2 Off Any Luvs Diapers #SharetheLuv - March 31, 2017