Free Trial: Get Amazon Prime Now Before Price Goes Up By $20!
If you are not signed up for the Amazon Prime service yet and have been contemplating getting it, now would be the time to do so. In case you haven’t heard, Amazon is going to be raising the price of their popular Amazon Prime (One Year Membership) because of the increased prices they are having to pay for their own delivery services.
Our family has been Amazon Prime members for a couple years now and we absolutely love it. Not only do we get free two day shipping on a ton of items, you get unlimited, instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video. If you own a Kindle or Kindle Fire, you get access to over 500,000 books to borrow for free, as frequently as once a month, with no due dates through the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library.
The nice part of Amazon Prime is if you would like to try out the service for 30 days you can get a free trial. After your free trial your membership will automatically upgrade to an annual plan for $79/year. If you do not wish to upgrade, you may cancel anytime by visiting Your Account and adjusting your membership settings.
Do any of you have Amazon Prime and if so, what do you like best about it?
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: ArcKit For Your Little Builder - December 20, 2016
- The Hidden Moving Costs Nobody Tells You About - December 18, 2016
- HOLIDAY DEALS: Zootopia and Miles From Tomorrowland Bundles on TOMY.com - December 10, 2016
- Christmas Trees On Parade - December 9, 2016
- Best Holiday Styles Ideas for Teen/Tween Boys - December 8, 2016
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016