Free Trial: Get Amazon Prime Now Before Price Goes Up By $20!
If you are not signed up for the Amazon Prime service yet and have been contemplating getting it, now would be the time to do so. In case you haven’t heard, Amazon is going to be raising the price of their popular Amazon Prime (One Year Membership) because of the increased prices they are having to pay for their own delivery services.
Our family has been Amazon Prime members for a couple years now and we absolutely love it. Not only do we get free two day shipping on a ton of items, you get unlimited, instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video. If you own a Kindle or Kindle Fire, you get access to over 500,000 books to borrow for free, as frequently as once a month, with no due dates through the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library.
The nice part of Amazon Prime is if you would like to try out the service for 30 days you can get a free trial. After your free trial your membership will automatically upgrade to an annual plan for $79/year. If you do not wish to upgrade, you may cancel anytime by visiting Your Account and adjusting your membership settings.
Do any of you have Amazon Prime and if so, what do you like best about it?
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016
- Daylight Saving Time: How To Adjust To The Change - November 4, 2016
- Spooktacular Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - October 29, 2016
- Tips for Studying While Raising Young Kids - October 28, 2016
- Healthy Halloween Snacks and Treats - October 22, 2016