Free Trial: Get Amazon Prime Now Before Price Goes Up By $20!
If you are not signed up for the Amazon Prime service yet and have been contemplating getting it, now would be the time to do so. In case you haven’t heard, Amazon is going to be raising the price of their popular Amazon Prime (One Year Membership) because of the increased prices they are having to pay for their own delivery services.
Our family has been Amazon Prime members for a couple years now and we absolutely love it. Not only do we get free two day shipping on a ton of items, you get unlimited, instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video. If you own a Kindle or Kindle Fire, you get access to over 500,000 books to borrow for free, as frequently as once a month, with no due dates through the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library.
The nice part of Amazon Prime is if you would like to try out the service for 30 days you can get a free trial. After your free trial your membership will automatically upgrade to an annual plan for $79/year. If you do not wish to upgrade, you may cancel anytime by visiting Your Account and adjusting your membership settings.
Do any of you have Amazon Prime and if so, what do you like best about it?
- Boost Your Baby’s Immune System, Ease Tummy Trouble With #UpSpring - March 12, 2017
- Pot of Gold Crafts for Kids - March 9, 2017
- Being a Stepmom to a Teenage Girl - March 3, 2017
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017