8 Fun Books For Pre-Schoolers Worth Buying
Books are a big deal in our house and we try to read to our kiddos every night and well, we have our son read to us almost every single night because it is a requirement he has to do for part of his Backpack Reading program at school. But, we really do enjoy seeing how far he has come in his reading! Here are 8 fun books for pre-schoolers that are our favorites of all of our home library.
We have always been fans of Richard Scarry and this book is one of my favorites. This book includes some of the favorite Scarry animal characters who introduce simple learning concepts and over 700 words. We here love books that are entertaining and help teach our kids.
Get this book with just $10.61.
I have always loved the books that have fun little flaps in them. This book is adorable! My kids always loved this book because they were not just sitting and listening to the book they were interacting.
This book costs just $5.13!
My kids LOVE this book and I think the illustrations are amazing. Full of color, rich and vibrant! And the story is adorable. Gerald the Giraffe is a character I think we all can relate to, fitting in. It has a great message.
- HOLIDAY DEALS: Zootopia and Miles From Tomorrowland Bundles on TOMY.com - December 10, 2016
- Christmas Trees On Parade - December 9, 2016
- Best Holiday Styles Ideas for Teen/Tween Boys - December 8, 2016
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016