8 Fun Books For Pre-Schoolers Worth Buying
Books are a big deal in our house and we try to read to our kiddos every night and well, we have our son read to us almost every single night because it is a requirement he has to do for part of his Backpack Reading program at school. But, we really do enjoy seeing how far he has come in his reading! Here are 8 fun books for pre-schoolers that are our favorites of all of our home library.
We have always been fans of Richard Scarry and this book is one of my favorites. This book includes some of the favorite Scarry animal characters who introduce simple learning concepts and over 700 words. We here love books that are entertaining and help teach our kids.
Get this book with just $10.61.
I have always loved the books that have fun little flaps in them. This book is adorable! My kids always loved this book because they were not just sitting and listening to the book they were interacting.
This book costs just $5.13!
My kids LOVE this book and I think the illustrations are amazing. Full of color, rich and vibrant! And the story is adorable. Gerald the Giraffe is a character I think we all can relate to, fitting in. It has a great message.
- Camping Safety Tips You Need to Know - April 24, 2017
- Choosing the Best Summer Camp for Your Child - April 17, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in the United States - April 13, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Boys - April 9, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Girls - April 8, 2017
- Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids - April 7, 2017
- Why Women Love Vintage And Antique Jewelry - April 3, 2017
- How to Burn Calories While on Vacation - April 1, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For - April 1, 2017
- COUPON ALERT: Save $2 Off Any Luvs Diapers #SharetheLuv - March 31, 2017