8 Fun Books For Pre-Schoolers Worth Buying
Books are a big deal in our house and we try to read to our kiddos every night and well, we have our son read to us almost every single night because it is a requirement he has to do for part of his Backpack Reading program at school. But, we really do enjoy seeing how far he has come in his reading! Here are 8 fun books for pre-schoolers that are our favorites of all of our home library.
We have always been fans of Richard Scarry and this book is one of my favorites. This book includes some of the favorite Scarry animal characters who introduce simple learning concepts and over 700 words. We here love books that are entertaining and help teach our kids.
Get this book with just $10.61.
I have always loved the books that have fun little flaps in them. This book is adorable! My kids always loved this book because they were not just sitting and listening to the book they were interacting.
This book costs just $5.13!
My kids LOVE this book and I think the illustrations are amazing. Full of color, rich and vibrant! And the story is adorable. Gerald the Giraffe is a character I think we all can relate to, fitting in. It has a great message.
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017