5 Best Non Violent Video Games For Kids
Ok so I know game systems aren’t the best way to parent a child, but let me tell you one thing right now, if I need my kiddo to be quiet for a hot minute while I am on the phone or trying to get something done, it doesn’t hurt for them to sit on a video system for a little while. Now I am not talking about letting my kids play games where killing and extreme violence is involved, there are good games out there that are acceptable (in my eyes) for a kid to play. Check out the 5 best non violent video games for kids below!
What is hot right now is Minecraft. My 7 year old son absolutely loves Minecraft. Not only is it educational, it is engaging. It’s a sandbox game, which means that there is no linear progression. Minecraft is all about building, exploring, discovering and creating.
Just Dance is a fun, friendly way to keep the kids entertained AND active. And even you, mom and dad, can get into this one!
Super Mario Brothers is pretty much a classic. Any version, any game system, it’s always fun and colorful.
This is such a fun game for kids especially when it comes to reaching levels and receiving rewards. Everything is an event, from completing a mission to the arrival of new toys, to mining for gold, to riding Bullseye around and hearing the wonderful sound effects. The graphics are awesome and the creators of the game make it easy to earn coins to purchase new items. Each new toy you purchase comes with new missions you can complete and the open world format is so much fun. As a parent, it is entertaining to watch because of the graphics! Your kids will have a blast.
Disney Infinity is the new craze! This includes Video Game and INFINITY Base. It also includes base piece that allows access to 3 INFINITY Characters: Monsters University, Pirates of the Caribbean, and The Incredibles AND 3 INFINITY Characters: Mr. Incredible, Jack Sparrow, and Sulley. And parents, with this starter pack you also get your first INFINITY Power Disc and unique web codes to unlock content online and on your mobile device.
Do you have any video games that you let your kids play that aren’t on this list? Feel free to share in the comments section below.
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016
- Daylight Saving Time: How To Adjust To The Change - November 4, 2016
- Spooktacular Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - October 29, 2016
- Tips for Studying While Raising Young Kids - October 28, 2016
- Healthy Halloween Snacks and Treats - October 22, 2016